Protecting your well-being during COVID-19
During this challenging time, Discovery Parks is taking every measure possible to prevent the risk of COVID-19 at our Workstay sites.
We have implemented a number of preventative measures - from check-in procedures to staff training, bolstering cleaning and hygiene practices to the provision of staff PPE, to the modification of the way we serve meals to the way we manage the dining hall, our operations have been adapted.
Priority areas of focus include:
- Contactless operations
- Food safety (changes in the way food is served and pre-packaged)
- Changes to how manage dining halls and serve meals
- Hygiene practices (wash, wipe and cover)
- Ensuring social distancing
- COVID-19 Declarations for staff and others
- Self-isolating (travel, suspected and confirmed) ensuring stringent procedures are in place should we need to manage person/s needing to self-isolate
- Kitchen and dining hall cleaning and sanitising
- Bolstered room cleaning (bolstered cleaning and sanitising of touch points)
Want to know more?
Our “Workstay Covid -19 Safety and Food Management Response” document outlines in principle the steps we are taking to keeping our staff and guests safe and ensuring our food management practices continue to be that of the highest quality.
As a valued client of Discovery Parks, we welcome you to ask questions and provide feedback regarding these measures as together we want to ensure the best service at the highest level is being applied.
Discovery Parks welcomes our clients to consult with us on our current bolstered practices and your individual needs will be taken into our planning to ensure your workforce is well cared for.
To receive a copy or provide feedback please email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
Good evening Hamish (Cloncurry Site/Park Manager)
Just wanted to take the time to show my appreciation for the excellent work you and your team are doing in helping to manage the everchanging environment since Covid-19.
- Room cleanliness is excellent.
- Signage is appropriate and plentiful
- Hand sanitizer is available for all that wish to utilise
- Procedure in the dining room offers workers excellent protection for contact transfer, leading the way throughout your district.
All of the implemented procedures are only effective if people follow them but thank you for making a considerable effort.
Project Coordinator –Exploration